Click column header to sort
Global Fiduciary Platform (GFP) Product Support – Fund Expense & Budgets team is seeking an Intern.
The Group is responsible for:
- Oversight of budgets, expenses and fund payments for the US, Cayman and Cross Boarder funds
- Monitoring expense caps, prospectus disclosures, annual 15c reporting, product metrics and analysis, affiliate reporting, as well as fund payments
- Review and approval of fund invoices, including custody, fund accounting, transfer agent and director meetings and T&E
- Various budget scenarios and metrics for development and launch of new products
Our Global Fiduciary Platform department is seeking an intern to join the Product Support Team – Intermediary Payments Group based in Stamford CT. The team is responsible for the monthly accounting close, management reporting, expenses and budgeting as well as the validation of all intermediary payments.
6 months Internship (plus 6 months potential renewal).
This position is 5 days a week (Monday-Friday). Monthly internship reimbursement depending on working hours agreed.
In this role, you will be an important part of the Sales effort, supporting the regional Business Development Managers in deepening key relationships with top tier clients and prospects. The successful candidate will help manage day to day queries from external clients and the Sales team and RFIs periodic and spot requests. You will also be required to coordinate and follow up client meetings and help design and prepare marketing activities as well as assisting with organising events across Europe. Moreover, you will be working closely and interacting with other departments within the organisation, including Operations, Data Management, RFP, Legal and Compliance.
QS Investors, LLC is a NYC based investment firm providing asset management and advisory services to a diverse array of institutional and retail clients. An independent, wholly owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, QS Investors manages over $20 billion in quantitative global equity and multi-asset strategies.
The Information Technology Quantitative Software Developer will report to the Chief Technology Officer and support him in projects involving software development in the area of quantitative finance. We are looking for a developer/architect capable of working on all phases of design, development, testing, and support of custom built applications. The successful candidate will possess a solid understanding of mathematics and statistics, as well as very good communication skills.
This position is working with QS Investors LLC, one of the Affiliate Investment Managers for Legg Mason. The Relationship Manager is responsible for partnering with QS Investors’ institutional, sub-advised, and/or international clients to ensure superior client service, enhance client relationships, and identify cross-sale opportunities. This requires developing a thorough understanding of the client organization and owning all aspects of client relationship for QS Investors.
Calling all communications professionals! If you have exceptional writing and project management skills, this is for you! Our Corporate Communications team is seeking a driven Senior Communications Specialist to support and lead a variety of internal and external communications.
As internal and external corporate communications become increasingly integrated with strategic and tactical brand-building campaigns, the Senior Specialist will support external PR efforts and corporate messaging, including delivery of messages into our social media channels. In addition to sourcing, writing, and publishing content through multiple mediums including email and intranet, the Senior Specialist analyzes activity metrics and campaign results to apply insights and drive improvement in content creation, management, and editorial decisions.
Internal Communications Support:
- Provide guidance and planning on internal communications requests from business partners throughout the Company
- Research and develop potential stories, write draft copy, and proofread all internal messaging
- Create electronic communications (e.g. emails and intranet spotlights) using PoliteMail email system, TeamSite, and SharePoint
- Manage internal communications calendar and media calendar
- Edit photos using Adobe Photoshop for use in emails, LMEX, and Facebook
Corporate Communications Support:
- Liaise with internal clients on the development, creation, and distribution of time-sensitive communications
- Manage submissions of press releases through the PACE Compliance system, pushing press releases out to news channels and the LM.com newsroom.
- Work with PR Newswire to compile daily news coverage of Legg Mason and our Affiliates
- Quickly respond to ad hoc communications requests, serving as a consultative business partner to internal clients
- Prep video messages for employee consumption
- Training will be provided on Brightcove video distribution system, including loading video files, creating video landing pages, and obtaining viewer metrics
- Provide communications support for Quarterly Earnings Calls and Company Town Hall Meetings
- 4+ years’ experience in a marketing or communications role; financial services experience a plus
- BS in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience writing business communications for professional audiences; may be asked to take a writing test
- Superior written communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Strong digital skills including knowledge of MS Office and O365, SharePoint 2013, Outlook, and Adobe/Omniture Analytics
- Experience with content management systems (PoliteMail and Teamsite training to be provided as needed)
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- Professional, collaborative workstyle and personal accountability for delivering results
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience with all facets of video production preferred
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including medical insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, and more
- A culture where continuous improvement, innovation, and growth are top of mind, and diversity & inclusion is paramount
- Work/life balance is supported and encouraged
- Extensive paid time off, including 12 weeks' paid parental leave for all full-time regular employees
- A learning culture that promotes and supports learning and development; we offer $8,000 per year towards tuition reimbursement and learning & development opportunities
- Company-provided Care.com membership
- Discounts to area fitness centers, large retail chains, cell phone providers, and more
- Dress for your Day dress code – jeans and sneakers are acceptable most days!
We are seeking a Sales Service Specialist to join the Legg Mason Inbound Call Center in Stamford, CT. In this role, you'll be fielding inquiries from financial advisors and current/prospective end-clients regarding Legg Mason's comprehensive suite of investment solutions, including mutual funds, college savings accounts, separately managed accounts and online digital services.
If you're looking for a career where you can put your top-notch client service skills and investment knowledge to good use, look no further!
ClearBridge Investments is seeking an Equity Research Analyst to join their New York-based Environment, Social, & Governance (ESG) investment program, which has over twenty-five years of history in sustainable investing. The analyst will be responsible for conducting fundamental research to assist in selecting high-sustainability investment candidates for our ESG strategies, including our Sustainability Leaders Strategy. In addition to fundamental research, the analyst will coordinate with the central research analysts in conducting ESG assessments and company engagements.
Coverage will include a variety of industries and capitalizations, with a specific focus on companies with strong ESG characteristics and businesses that demonstrate a sustainability theme (e.g., water conservation, renewable energy, clean technology, etc.). The analyst will be responsible for analyzing a company’s balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement, and using fundamental inputs to model future results including a thorough valuation analysis. These inputs are based on a thorough fundamental research process, including analysis of SEC filings, and developing a full understanding of the industry and business being analyzed. This typically includes an analysis of customers, suppliers, distributors and competitors in the industry.
This position is working with QS Investors LLC, one of the Affiliate Investment Managers for Legg Mason. QS Investors, a quantitative asset management firm, is looking for a Content Marketing Writer. As a critical member of a small and highly integrated Marketing Team, the individual will be responsible for writing, proofreading and editing content for marketing pieces which includes, but is not limited to, presentations, brochures, email communications, online/digital content and social media. This individual will work closely with investment professionals, marketing, sales, and design to provide value-added, differentiated, and actionable content for institutions and financial advisors.
This position is working with QS Investors LLC, one of the Affiliate Investment Managers for Legg Mason.
The RFP Manager is responsible for all coordination activities around creating and managing the development of RFPs, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients. Main responsibilities include developing and maintaining written responses, managing proposal schedules and deadlines, and ensuring final review and submissions. This key position will collaborate with Client Advisory, Business Management, Investment, and Compliance teams to ensure content is complete, accurate, and that delivery is timely.
Legg Mason is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing Organization, based in Singapore. This is a role that focuses on optimizing the whole customer experience, leading cross-functional activities to determine marketing strategy, campaigns, and product priorities which impact budget allocation, marketing focus, and the final execution on a country and regional level. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the Head of Asia and local and regional marketing teams, to define marketing plans and initiatives.
You will be responsible for creating marketing communication materials to help drive sales from bespoke client presentations to thematic solutions-based presentations as well as managing web content and strategic e-mail communications. Roadshows and event coordination - including fund manager visits, third party conference sponsorship and joint distributor activity are an exciting component of this role as well!
If you are a strategic marketing leader with financial services experience, this is for you! Our Channel Marketing team is seeking a driven Channel Marketing Manager to create and execute marketing strategies for our National Broker Dealer channel (NBD). The Channel Marketing team supports Legg Mason's sales & distribution function while developing marketing strategy and related deliverables/communications designed to drive flows and retain assets for the Legg Mason product platform. The Marketing team oversees the end-to-end client experience and works with all related marketing functions to achieve a seamless journey for all client types.